- Flushing (HQ)
- St. Eustatius,
Most attended trainings
- STCW Ship Management course
- STCW Medical First Aid (refresher).
- STCW Medical Care (refresher).
- STCW Medical First Aid + Medical Care (refresher).
- STCW Basic Safety Training Refresher
- STCW Advanced Fire Fighting Refresher
- STCW Profiency in survival craft Refresher
- STCW Fast Rescue Boat refresher
- STCW Combi Refresher BST-AFF-PSCRB
- STCW Maritime Dutch Law Asessment (online)
- GWO Basic Safety Training (Onshore)
- GWO Basic Safety Training (Offshore)
- GWO Basc Safety Training Refresher
- GWO Basic Technical Training
- GWO Sea Survival
- GWO Fire Awareness
- GWO Manual Handling
- GWO Working at heights
- GWO First Aid
- GWO Boat Landing
- GWO Ship Transfer
- First aid BHV Training
- Repetition training BHV Training
- Orange Cross First Aid
Resource Management training
- Maritime Crew Resource Management (MCRM).
- Bridge Resource Management (BRM).
- Engine room resource management (ERM)
- Human Element leadership & Management (HELM-M).
- Security Awareness (SA).
- Designated Security Duties (DSD).
- Ship Security Officer (SSO)
- Company Security Officer (CSO)
- Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO)
- Firefighting training
- On board training
- On location training
De Ruyter Training & Consultancy has been providing courses for both the maritime sector and industry since the early 1980s.
With our location in Vlissingen, we have been one of the founders in the Netherlands of safety training in the offshore and shipping industry, such as the various STCW, GWO and Nogepa courses.
Over the years, the company has expanded to include locations in Curacao and Groningen. De Ruyter Training & Consultancy – Make the world Safe!